For more than 30 years, The U.S. Department of Defense and its contractors have recognized Barron Industries as a leading manufacturer of engineered metal products.
PROVEN PRECISION/PROVEN PERFORMANCE
Offering complete turnkey manufacturing, Barron Industries responds to the defense industry’s demands for on-time and on-budget delivery.
Pouring all ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, Barron is AS9100 Certified, ITAR-registered, and approved to weld armor steel. Our quality assurance system is built around compliance to NADCAP specifications and we are NADCAP certified for our in-house Non-destructive Testing. Defense castings manufactured include:
- Latch assemblies
- Power-distribution chassis and covers
- Hardware, including handles, levers, hinges, towing apparatus and more
- Heavy-duty structural components
- Ballistic steel hatch rings
- Optical housings
- Other specialty items as requested