MADE FOR DEMANDING CONDITIONS
Barron Industries supplies the oil and gas industry with engineered metal products of uncompromising quality, precision, and value. We manufacture high-integrity machined investment castings made especially for severe and demanding industrial applications. All materials are manufactured for internal strength and exceptional resistance to corrosion and wear. We pour alloy steel, stainless steel, and aluminum, as well as specialty, high-strength steels including 4330 and 8625 for use in load-bearing components.
Examples of the components we produce for our customers in the oil and gas sector include:
- Mud-line gate valve components
- Cast and machined cylindrically shaped port adapters out of CA6NM high-alloy, corrosion-resistant steel;
- Tubular handling equipment and pipe elevator components;
- Cast and machined valve brackets, slip linkages, and locking levers in 4318 and 8625 high-strength steel;
- Other specialty items for rig and drilling products as requested.
Exceedingly High Standards and Value
An AS9100 certified company, Barron supports our casting process with in-house NADCAP certified non-destructive testing that further ensures product reliability and API standards. With complete turnkey manufacturing in one vertically integrated facility, we help our customers reduce lead times and cost.